SMALLHOLDING WITH CARAVAN PARK BUSINESS FOR SALE: Grade II listed 3 bedroom farmhouse with outbuildings, agricultural land and caravan park for sale in Boylestone, Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
Guide Price: £1,875,000
- Lot 1 – Farmhouse, modern and traditional farm buildings, caravan park and mixed-use land.
- about 40.12 acres with access off Marjory Lane.
- farmhouse includes:
- 3,265 sq.ft. (303 sq.m.) (gross internal area)
- 3x bathrooms
- utility room
- pantry, off the kitchen
- ground floor WC
- three attic rooms in need of full renovation (subject to planning permission)
- low maintenance, south-facing garden
- outbuildings include:
- former livestock buildings
- general-purpose store
- 5 bay open fronted steel portal frame general purpose building
- large portal frame Dutch barn
- steel portal frame open fronted and open-sided machinery shed
- caravan park business, includes:
- 3 acres (1.2 hectares) of grassed area with some hard standing pitches, surrounded by woodland
- toilet block and wash facilities
- electrical hook up to certain pitches
- rateable value is £4,850 per annum
- Lot 2 – Arable and grassland.
- extending to about 28.58 acres with access from Muse Lane.
- Lot 3 – Grassland only.
- extending to about 31.58 acres with access from Muse Lane.