Smallholding With Income: 4 bedroom (3 reception rooms) smallholding farmhouse with equestrian amenities and land for sale in East Seaton, Seaham, County Durham.
- 40 acres
- 17 loose boxes
- suitably set-up to use as a livery
- current income from selling storage pitches to caravan owners
- chicken run
- outbuildings (barns etc.)
- potential for market garden too
- hayfields produce 160 hay bales (further income potential)
Fine and Country
It’s all about the outdoors at Slinglawe Farm which offers a prime opportunity to run a equestrian business from a large family home with panoramic countryside views.