DERELICT SMALLHOLDING AUCTION: 4 bedroom traditional rural dwelling with outbuildings and land for sale in West Calder, West Lothian.
Guide Price £180,000
Auction: Ends 24th September 2021 at 3PM
- on 2.5 acres in total
- pre-auction offers welcomed
- now fallen into a serious state of disrepair after lying empty for the last 15 years
- access to the property is via a private road
- 3 x large lawns
- fenced in areas previously used as chicken/duck runs
- area there was previously used as a vegetable plot
- triple garage
- stable space
- storage facilities inc. log shed
- solar panels on the roof
Due to the derelict condition and unsafe nature of some of the flooring it has not been possible for a home report to be completed.
Recent Comparable sales evidence for when work completed:-4 West Mains Crofts, West Calder, Midlothian EH55 8LD – £677,6504, West Harwood Crofts, West Calder, Mid EH55 8LT- £545,000
12, West Harwood Crofts, West Calder, Mid EH55 8LT- £565,000
Green Door Property Auctions
The property is located close to Cobbinshaw reservoir, and has a number of rural villages in close proximity. All essential amenities are provided in the town of West Calder which is only around 5 miles away. Edinburgh and Glasgow are both within easy reach by road or rail.