It’s actually an opportunity for the ownership of a 4-bed, barn conversion in great condition with a 1-bed ground floor attached annexe (full mobility accessible), set on 30-acres of land in Lydney (Forest of Dean) about 1 mile from the A48 Chepstow to Gloucester Road (Gloucestershire).
This smallholding also has expansion potential with planning permission already granted to convert a separate stone garage building into a 3-bedroom holiday accommodation.
Here’s what on offer:
– 21.25 acres of land, adjoining the house (inc. campsite)
– 1.75 acre campsite with shower block, electrical hook-up pitches and overlooking a lake
– 4 stables
– 2x well stocked lakes for carp fishing (currently let to a syndicate)
– 3 smaller stock lakes
– deciduous woodland coppice
– two pasture fields with a separate road access
– hay store and tack room
Those are the facts and figures.
So, currently there are 2 sources of income with this property: the campsite and the fishing lakes.
There 10x electrical hook ups and a glamping pod. Plus, gentle sloping pasture land for grass camping too.
It has a well kept sanitary facility inc. showers and bathrooms (although they do not have disabled access).