A freehold sale of a 11 bedroom hotel in the Ayr, St. Ives area of Cornwall. All rooms are full-ensuite.
The property also has a separate 2 bedroom annexe, currently used as an owner's residence.
- The business enjoys year round hotel bookings.
- The hotel carries an AA 4 gold star award for standard.
- The sale is for the freehold of the property.
- Offering single room set-up upto family room.
- Using FreetoBook booking engine & integrated self-hosted website
Room prices 2019 (based on double room price for 1 night)
- Apr – £110.00
- May – £100.00
- Jun – £128.00
- Jul – £134.00
- Aug – £134.00
- 11 letting bedrooms with 11 en-suites
- 2 bedroom annexe sleeping 3 adults
- garden area
- onsite car park
NOT PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE ESTIMATE
Our in-house estimated annual turnover from hotel rooms only:
- 126 x (11 x £100) = £138,600 (Mar-Oct)
- 63 x (11 x £100) = £69,300 (Nov-Feb)
As a conservative estimate, total annual bookings revenue:
£207,900 annual sales revenue
Register For Free & Contact Seller Directly